A brilliant first brainteaser for kids!
The bees need a new hive, and it's up to your little one's busy brain to help them build it.
Start by placing the Queen Bee on the center space before rolling the six colorful dice to decide where to place the six worker bees.
Then, start building!
Can your little genius arrange all of the uniquely shaped game pieces onto the open spaces of the honeycomb grid to complete the hive?
With 46,656 puzzle-solving possibilities, the Bee Genius is sure to keep your little one's budding mind busy for hours on end.
- Beginner brainteaser game of arranging game pieces to complete the hive
- Encourages spatial reasoning, logic, problem-solving, critical thinking
- Place the Queen Bee in the center
- Roll the dice to decide where to place the worker bees
- Try to fit all of the game pieces into the remaining open spaces
- 46,656 puzzle-solving possibilities!
- Includes honeycomb grid, 6 dice, 7 blockers (Queen Bee + 6 Worker Bees), 11 colored shapes
- Detailed instructions included
- High-quality materials - Exceptional gameplay, lasting durability
- Ages 3+
WARNING: Choking Hazard - Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years.