Go on a mission to learn about lights and motion with Circuit Explorer® Rover, the STEM construction toy that takes learning about circuits off a flat board and into a fun-filled 3D space world. When children line up the circuitry graphics and snap the components together in the right order, the system-ready pieces power up. Build a Power Station with rover charger, free-wheeling Space Rover, powered Space Rover, and Communication Station with rotating radar dish.
This simple building set brings learning about circuits to life as children build a powered space-themed world that’s ready for hours of pretend play.
- Circuit Explorer is a play-based way to introduce STEM learning through a fun, engaging experience.
- This easy-to-use construction toy is ready for play in minutes. Insert AAA batteries into the power packs and follow the visual instruction guide for how to build the Rover, Charger and Communication Station.
- Once pieces are assembled, they’re ready for a space-themed adventure with the set’s astronaut and robot figurines.
- The child-safe circuits mean kids can keep connecting on their own and enjoy hours of independent play.
- Requires 9 AAA batteries (not included). The Rover, Power Station and Communication Station each require 3 AAA batteries.
- Assembled Rover measures 6cm H x 19cm L.
- Built your own space-themed world with Circuit Explorer Rocket and Deluxe Base Station.
- Ages 6+
WARNING: Choking Hazard- Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years.