A classic child's counting game for over 50 years! In the early 1960's, Hi-Ho! Cherry-O was teaching young children counting, addition and subtraction. Two to four cherry-pickers join in the game, each starting with a tree full of ten plastic cherries and an empty bucket. A flick of the spinner will net you 1, 2, 3 or 4 cherries to add to your basket, but watch out! Spinning a dog, bird, or spilled bucket can quickly empty a bucket.
When one lucky player fills the bucket with all ten cherries, a shout of "Hi-Ho! Cherry-O" lets everyone know who has won the round.
Hi-Ho! Cherry-O makes learning as easy as 1,2,3!
- Includes 1 plastic gameboard with 4 trees and buckets
- Includes 44 plastic cherries (40 for game play and 4 extras)
- Includes Fully assembled spinner
- Includes Illustrated instructions
- WARNING Choking Hazard Small parts. Not for children under 3.