40+ things to create, draw, and make!
Featuring art from the beloved New York Times bestselling picture book Iggy Peck, Architect, this activity book contains kid-friendly projects of all kinds and is perfect for young builders and creators.
With a focus on real-world problems, this book shows kids how architects help shape and support strong communities. With tons of space to sketch out plans, kids will soon be building a dream along with Iggy Peck.
Learn how to:
* Imagine a brand-new cityscape
* Invent energy-saving gizmos
* Design a dwelling on Mars
* Draw a gargoyle
* Build a bridge of marshmallows and spaghetti
And much more!
And now you can follow Iggy’s further adventures—with his friends Rosie Revere and Ada Twist—in the instant New York Times bestseller Rosie Revere and the Raucous Riveters, an all-new chapter book starring The Questioneers!
- Paperback 96 pages
- Grade level : Kindergarten - 2
- Reading age : 5 - 7 years