Twilight Dragons are members of the Dark Dragon family, a name that refers less to their color and more to their preferred environments. However, in this case, the name fits both ways. Twilight Dragons appear only as shadows in the night, their dark scales reflecting no light.
- Scientific Name: Draco crepusculum
- Characteristics: Sharp claw raised, toothy mouth turned, and red eyes glowing, this Twilight Dragon is ready for mischief. With its powerful wings, it gets out of trouble as quickly as it creates trouble.
- Size and Color: The Twilight Dragon isn’t just black; it’s a veritable black hole, empty of light, unable to reflect anything but the night sky. Vivid red eyes and claws provide sinister contrast in this 6-inch-long figure. It is 5 inches from wing to wing and stands 5 inches high, making it a little larger than a softball.
- The Twilight Dragon is part of the Dragons collection.
- Approximate size in inches: 5.91 L x 4.92 W x 4.92 H.
- Ages 4+
WARNING: Choking Hazard- Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years.